Unfortunately I Disable My MultiTouch In Android Phone ~ 4etcblogspot.com, Blogger, Blogspot.Com, Blogspot, Blogger Templates

Unfortunately I Disable My MultiTouch In Android Phone

 Few tips for Android users.
A couple of days ago I was just checking my Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 Android Phone settings where I found the Samdroid Tools section, in it sometimes I reboot my cell if there I install some app new or required for reboot cell. There is an option of Multi-touch I saw in Module section. I just ON it and it's required Reboot and when I Reboot my cell the touch system is stopped and not working. I'm trying to use touch but unfortunately I disable earlier, now I got confuse and think that what to do now, may I need refresh my android on cell then I get rid of from this problem. I use buttons but the function of buttons doesn't work on Main Screen APPS. Luckily I don't have figure Unlock Pattern ON on my cell phone. After a few minutes I just got an idea and going to work on it. 
 













I just use below buttons and go to Dock Shortcut (LP Sense Shortcuts), which is given
below like ^ Phone O.  
By Holding the button OK there is a window appear like Edit Dock Shortcut and there are 3 options appear like Change Shortcut, Change Icon, Swipe Gesture Action.
Just click on Change Shortcut by pressing button OK and go to Application now scroll down and find Samdroid Tools and Press OK again.
It will redirect you now to your Home Screen, at the LP Sense Shortcuts there is a symbol like Tools and this is your Samdroid Tools. 
Go there and adjust your settings by Deactive the Multitouch option and reboot now. All the settings are till yet is by using the buttons because the touch is not working yet so when you reboot your cell you Multitouch is now working. 
Enjoy!

Disclaimer

The materials on 4etc.blogspot.com’s web site are provided "as is" 4etc.blogspot.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 4etc.blogspot.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.

About Us

Blog Mania is about all of stuff. You can find each and everything here. Site is under-construction yet. Soon you will get all helpful stuff here. Please subscribe us to follow and share informative data to others too by use sharing button given at below of each post. We hope we will figure out you on best direction.

© 4etcblogspot.com, Blogger, Blogspot.Com, Blogspot, Blogger Templates, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena